The much awaited event for PR1MA held yesterday where for the first time our Prime Minister Datuk Seri Mohd Najib Tun Abdul Razak conducted balloting exercise for 1Malaysia Housing Programme (PR1MA) at Kompleks Kejiranan, Precinct 11, Putrajaya.
PR1MA said, the 560 units of affordable homes were oversubscribed by 13 times with over 7,000 applications received, of which 84 per cent were from first-time home buyers.
Under the first phase of PR1MA, these homes are made available to those living or working in Putrajaya, other criteria for this project as follows :
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens aged 21 years and above.
- Applicants must live or work in Putrajaya
- Be registered voters in the Putrajaya constituency
- Applicants should not own more than one other home in Malaysia
- Gross household income of not more than RM6,000 a month
The first phase of PR1MA is being developed by Putrajaya Holdings Sdn Bhd.
The development comprises 420 units with a total build-up of 815 sq ft to be priced at RM120,000 and 140 units measuring 1,006 sq ft at RM150,000.
How To Check Application Status ?
If you have applied for Precinct 11 PR1MA, successful applicants would be notified via email and were required to provide all necessary documentation for verification to be carried out by a screening task force.
Incoming search terms:
- borang pr1ma
- PR1MA house at Bandar Tun Razak
- keputusan rumah pr1ma
- keputusan cabutan rumah pr1ma
- rumah prima presint 11
- putrajaya holdings result of application for pr1ma house