From Putrajaya, Seremban and now here it come PR1MA house for southern region which will be built in Bandar Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Johor.
This announcement was made by the PR1MA’s chief executive officer, Datuk Abdul Mutalib Alias in recent press conference. The government plans to build affordable homes in Bandar Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Johor, under the 1Malaysia Housing Programme (PR1MA) in its efforts to promote greater home ownership, especially among the middle-income earners living in major cities nationwide.
The Bandar Nusajaya PR1MA homes, which would be located within Nusajaya, would be co-developed by PR1MA Bhd and private developer, Denia Development Sdn Bhd, it said in a statement here today.
Some of the brief information on PR1MA projects at Bandar Nusajaya :
- The project would comprise 397 units of link terrace houses, each with a lot size of 18ft x 65ft and a built-up area of 1,200 sq ft.
- The units, to be completed by 2016, were expected to be priced between 10 and 25 per cent below the market price.
- Abdul Mutalib said to be eligible for PR1MA programme, applicants must meet several key criteria, among them, a Malaysian citizens aged 21 years and above and must work or live in the area where the project would be developed.
- Apart from that, they should not own more than one other home in Malaysia and have a gross household income of between RM2,500 and RM7,500 a month, he said.
Further details of Bandar Nusajaya PR1MA development would be announced later.
Incoming search terms:
- pr1ma nusajaya
- prima 1 malaysia seremban
- permohonan prima
- syarat permohonan pr1ma
- nusajaya prima
- pelan rumah 30 x 40
- program skim perumahan rakyat 1malaysia
- syarat kelayakan pr1ma
- skim rumah 1 malaysia prima
- syarat rumah prima 1 malaysia